Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Car Repairs vs New Car

IOU Mistress
Come on you stupid little piggy banks, cough it up now, send your dollars in to me so I can walk straight up to the most arrogant car salesman, point to a shiny new red mustang, and open my purse and pay cash for it.

Everyone’s dream you think?

Well it’s going to be MY Reality, and you are going to make it happen. I will be driving my new car as soon as each and every one of you, and you know who you are, stop playing with those wrinkled up little dicks long enough to pull a $5 dollar bill out of your wallet for me.

Write this down now, on the front of an envelope.

Cassie Jones
612- 500 Country Hills Blvd, NE
Suite 145
Calgary, AB T3K 5K3
Canada

Now open your wallet and put the cash in. All of it. Atleast all of it, actually.

Write me a quick note confessing how lowly and stupid you are, tell me just how much I deserve this money and you don’t. Tell me how you want me to speed by in my new red ’stang and laugh out my window at you!

Lick the envelope and close it. Put a stamp on it ( extra postage to get to me in Canada, dummy)
and MAIL IT.

IF you really think I would care to know your pathetic little contribution is on its way, send me an email at cassie@phonesexmania.com and maybe, just maybe I will reply to you.

Are you done yet?

Mistress Cassie