Thursday, June 16, 2005

Mistress Cassies Recordings

I would like some feedback from the sissies here about what type of recordings would be popular. I am also working making a free introductory recording for the members of sissyalon, its coming, watch for it.



Here are my recorded listings at TalkSugar:



1.


Listen to the sound of my voice. Feel my power. It feels so good as I take you into a deep trance. You are my HYPNOTIZED slave. I control you. approx. 14 minutes



2.



Hear ME laugh at that little dick? You must be so ashamed - you should be! Pathetic piece of flesh that it is. Approx 9 mins



3.




Whore Practice Sissy Training Assignment. This is one of the first lessons I give to sissies when they call me, I love to hear those seductive, desperate, begging sissies. Approx 6 mins



4.




Forced Feminization at the Sissy Salon - have a perm, dye job, nails, hormone shot and all, just listen to Mistress Cassie! Approx 16 mins






These recordings are listed at Niteflirt under my Eye Candy Cassie name:

Clicking on the link takes you to the Niteflirt page. You will find instructions there to hear the recording, look at pics, read what I have to say about the recordings and more.


1. Deep Dark Mind Control and Erotic Hypnosis


2. Making a Sissyslut Cock Sucking Whore


3. Humiliation 101 for pathetic losers and Idiots


4. Suckers Idiots and Fools, say goodbye to your money


5. Sissyslut sucks cocks for Mistress Cassie


6. Dressing the Crossdresser so sexy for the party



These recordings are listed at Niteflirt under my Mistress Cassie name:



7. sissy gets caught and punished in Cassies panties


8. Watch me fuck him, you pathetic cuckold husband


9. sissy and Mistress Cassie in a 3 some with Joe



I will consider making additional recordings if you are interested in a specific topic ( as long as it appeals to me, of course!)


Mistress Cassie