Friday, July 29, 2005

sissies ~ losers ~ sex addicts

Did I get your attention? I hope so, because thats half the fun. Shock factor.... BOO!

Well, wake the fuck up everybody, have a coffee, and lets have some fun. I am back from my vacation, all refreshed and alive. I have had some late night and early morning calls, am back in the swing of things, and happy to be alive. Oh, and of course enjoying the SUNSHINE. I do have some nasty tan lines to deal with, but that is all because of a ridiculous sport called GOLF. ( no nude golf, I am told )...

So lets see, I have something new to tell you, ( of course ) its a new website that I have been working on. LoserAbuse.com a free membership site for LOSERS, pathetic stupid wimps who have no where else to go. Granted its not everyone's picture of a fun place to hang out, but, if you are a 'loser' its just perfect for you. "Don't expect anything other than abuse. Customer service? I think NOT. We don't give a shit if you enjoy your stay here or not. In fact, its quite the opposite. We hope you are truly devasted, humiliated and destroyed" LoserAbuse will be stuffed full of humiliating and degrading recordings, pictures, and stories. Actually, it will be a fun site for NON losers too, you can go and laugh at the loser freaks. HA HA HA...

I still have a hypnosis site on the backburner, it has to be done just right, and I am moving slowly on it. I am having fun, and that is all that matters to me. Self centered? yes. Changing? no. If anyone has any hot ideas, pass them on, making websites is a great summer project. And, maybe I will learn how to do some exciting graphics. Teacher anyone?

I am trying to plan a few days out in Banff, some mountain hikes and a soak in the hot springs always is fun, especially with the right bunch of studs. Yes, that is always on my mind. Did you doubt it? I always have a good time out there, even in the tent. ( or is that especially in the tent? )

Okay, gotta run,,, going out for coffee .. do you think I need another one? I do.

Cassie
Kinky Phone Sex
1-877-226-9810