Wednesday, September 28, 2005

sissy hypnosis phone sex domination calls

Listen up sissies! Besides my sissy website, www.sissysalon.com , I am offering my sissy training and sissy hypnosis calls and recordings at the following 3 different phone sex websites. Each has its benefits! Try them all!

I have set up another Hypnosis Listing for the many phone slaves who want to try Erotic Hypnosis. There will be sissy training live calls and recordings here shortly. I know my sissy girls are always looking for new and exciting scenarios and roleplays.

This listing is at www.phoneencounters.com a fairly new website, that I think will do very well.




You can always still use my listing at talksugar and niteflirt as well.

At talksugar, first time callers receive a free $5 credit when they call me.


At niteflirt, first time callers receive 3 free minutes when they call me.


Mistress Cassie
Mistress Cassie Sissy Training
1-877-226-9810